Perfect for home video editing.
Capture, edit, author and burn own DVDs.
AVS Video Editor can capture video from camcorders, TV tuners, photo cameras, adjust output settings quickly and easily. It can also master videos and slideshows with effects and transitions, convert to the video formats playable on portable media players, such as iPod, PSP, mobile phone, Creative Zen, Archos, etc.
The video editor provides storyboard as well as timeline editing. The storyboard lets you organize a sequence of scenes and clips for videos. An expandable timeline allows high precision trimming and editing. All editing tools are easy to visualize in action, and simple to incorporate into your video by dragging and dropping.
Certainly, The video editing and DVD authoring software can author and burn DVDs, export movies to almost any video format.
Download the full version and receive the registration code instant after purchasing.
Register and get THIRTY multimedia tools
Use ALL software without any limitations: AVS Video Converter, Audio Converter, Video Editor, Audio Editor, DVD Authoring, DVD Copy, DVD Creator, DVDtoGo, Capture Wizard, DVD to Portable Media Player, Music Mix, Audio Recorder, Video ReMaker, Youtube Uploader, Disc Creator, Video to GO, Audio CD Grabber, Ringtone Maker, DVD Player, TV Box, iPod Converter, Blackberry Movie Converter, etc. Supports almost all video and audio formats. More detailsTime Limited offer, Save $90, Now $59.00!
Capture Video from External Devices - Capture from micro DV, HDV/DV and analog camcorders (VHS, TV, Hi8, 8mm), VCRs, TV tuners and WEB cams. Start making your movies from the first run.
Edit Videos - 40 different effects and 284 various transitions and styles which the Video Editor offers, will add a strong air of individuality to your videos.
Edit Audio Tracks - Insert one or more audio tracks in your media file, mix audio clips, trim and edit audio tracks, apply effects and filters.
Burn Movie DVD, VCD and SVCD - Burn your video collections onto a DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, CD-R/RW, DVD-RAM, Double/Dual Layer using flexible and convenient menu options and individual menu styles.
Supports ALL video formats -
You can edit input files of practically all formats and save them to AVI (DivX, XviD, etc.), MP4 (inc. Sony PSP and Apple iPod), WMV, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, SWF, DVD, VOB, VRO, MPEG, MPG, DAT, VCD, SVCD, MJPEG, RM, RMVB.
Capturing and importing
1) Combines various multimedia information in your project. Operating with the options in the menu panel (left-hand side) you can capture data from DV and analog cameras, VCRs, TV tuners and WEB cameras or import it from a location on your HDD or from removable device: video and audio from a DVD or CD, photos from your photo camera.
2) Automatically split the captured video into scenes, without making it an additional step after capture. For this you need to enable the split file to scenes option when importing. You can also select an existing collection where you would like to import your multimedia file to, or create a new collection.
Video and audio editing
1) Offers an extended video editing capacity. To smooth the abrupt junction that appears when you join two different video clips, we created tree hundred of original transitions.
Provides more than forty filters and effects. One of the prominent editing features in the Video Editor is the ability to fade-in and fade-out the applied effects and filters and modify these fade-in and fade-out areas.
2) A powerful Audio Editor enables you to do any sophisticated editing: apply different audio effects and filters, combine tracks together, add fade-in and fade-out effects and mix paste the tracks even if they are in different audio formats.
3) Add any music into your movie: music from CDs or any other audio file you might have on your PC including MP3 and Ogg Vorbis. In the Mix audio menu you can control the volume level, open a particular audio track in the Audio Editor or mix several audio tracks using Envelope feature. With the help of timeline you can always make the audio match the video. You can either mix paste the tracks or switch off the original audio and overlay a new track.
DVD authoring and burning
Do you need to burn your movie to a DVD? No problem. The Video Editor will create a VCD/SVCD or DVD compatible with most modern home DVD player. You can also split your DVD by chapters and create a single level menu for an easy navigation. Using the Remote Control Emulator you can preview how the newly created menu will look on TV screen an test its usability.
Video files saving
1) Gives you an opportunity to save a movie or to save a project. Saving a project will allow you to avoid recompression which is inevitable each time you save a source video file. When you save a project, next time you open a video editing session you can start from right where you finished editing. We recommend saving source videos only when you are sure that you are done with the editing to avoid quality loss.
2) When you need to save a particular movie file, the Video Editor provides an ability to edit file parameters or select a necessary profile in the profile editor. Choose the one that suits your needs: WMV or RM for Internet video, or MPEG or AVI to store and play the movie on your computer. You can adjust all file format parameters (frame size, video and audio codecs, bit rate, etc).
Why choose the video editor & DVD authoring software?
Supports all popular video and audio formats;
So easy to use that only a few clicks are enough;
Using the video editing program, you will get any output formats you want with excellent quality;