Audio/video podcast search engine includes the podcast directory, and various free podcasts download for iPod, mobile phone, Windows PC or PDA.
* Integrated podcast directory database: including all popular video podcast library directories and audio podcast list.
* Easy-to-use expert podcast search mode.
* Playback while downloading. Support MP3, MP4, MOV and MPEG4 file formats.
The powerful podcast software, PodSpider, offers you instant access to podcasts from around the world, letting you tap into unlimited free entertainment whenever and wherever you want it. Whether on a Windows PC, Apple iPod, mobile phone or PDA, PodSpider takes care of your entertainment needs. The easy-to-use program can help you search podcasts from the directories, and download podcasts for FREE. It is a client-based solution that delivers thousands of free podcasts directly to your home.
A podcast is distinguished from other digital media formats by its ability to be downloaded automatically, using software capable of reading feed formats. The tool can read the podcast formats and manage subscriptions with a high user comfort.
Permanent display of episode details (images and data);
Complete synchronization with MP3 players, Apple iPods, mobile phones and PDAs;
Ability to include podcasts via OPML;
Search and download a variety of podcasts, including America razorlight, Michael savage, hellogoodbye music and more;
Configurable update interval;
Organized by language, subject and category.
What is a podcast?
Podcasting is a method of publishing files to the Internet, allowing users to subscribe to a feed and receive new files automatically by subscription, usually at no cost. It first became popular in late 2004, used largely for audio files. Certainly, there are also a lot of video podcasts. What is an audio podcast?
1. An audio file you create in .mp3 format.
2. Which contains your own radio show or any audio you wish others to have.
3. That you upload along with an RSS (Really Simple Syndication) file to a server (your website for instance).
4. That your intended listeners download using one of several programs that have been created to retrieve your audio file automatically.
5. So they can listen to it at their convenience on their own iPod or .mp3 player.