The guide shows the solutions about burn iTunes TV shows to DVD, convert Drm protected iTunes movies to DVD and burn a DVD from purchased iTunes videos (.m4v, .mp4, .m4p) for Windows PC.
Many users want to burn DRM protected iTunes videos/movies/TV shows to DVD playable on home DVD player and enjoy on the widescreen TV. Here are some e-mails which mentioned about this. "Is it possible to put the videos I downloaded from the iTunes music store on to a DVD that I can watch on a regular DVD player and TV?"
"I want to know the way for burning purchased iTunes videos to DVd and play in the DVD player."
"Can I burn Itunes video to DVd?"
"Is there any way to convert a tv show file downloaded at iTunes store to a DVD-compatible file, burn a DVD and just watch it on my DVD player?"
Answer: You can not get the job done with the DVD burning software like Roxio, Nero because Apple's Drm protection. But you can do this with two steps: (1) remove Drm from iTunes (M4v, M4p, MP4) legally by converting iTunes to unprotected WMV formats firstly, (2) burn resulting file to DVD. Note: If your iTunes videos are NOT protected, just directly convert and burn them to DVD with the DVD Creator.
(1) Convert iTunes video to unprotected files
1. Download M4p M4v MP4 converter application. The software can convert Drm copy-protected iTunes music/video to unprotected MP4, MP3, WMV, WMA, WAV, MPEG, AVI, 3GP, MOV, FLV, Rm and more file formats. The speed is up to 27x without having to sacrifice quality.
2. Following the wizard to set the video/audio output formats, sound card, etc.
3. Drag and drop iTunes movie, video or tv show to the program or add media file(s) by hitting 'Add' button.
4. Click 'Go'!
(2) Burn DVDs
1. Download the versatile video tools, which supports DVD ripping and burning, video converting among WMV, MP4, DVD, AVI, MPEG, VOB, DivX, etc.
2. click 'Browse...' icon to add the resulting file. If you'd like to edit the video (add special effects, insert video/audio clips, transform) with the time-line editor, just click 'Edit' button.
3. Hit 'To DVD', set the output quality and TV mode (PAL/NTSC). You can also adjust aspect to 4:3 or 16:9 by clicking 'Advanced'.
4. Start converting and burning.